Welcome! Thank you for choosing Arizona Hand and Wrist Specialists.
To get started with our practice, please take the following steps:
1) Make an appointment
Note: If you are a worker’s compensation patient, please have your employer or adjuster call us to make an appointment. Learn more.
For your convenience, you can make an appointment online.
If you have a new injury or acute pain and you need to be seen right away, please call us at (602) 393-1010.
2) Fill out your forms
Please download and complete the New Patient Packet
3 ) Send your medical records
Please have your referring physician send your medical records before your appointment.
4) Prepare for your visit
We will require the following information for your visit:
- Driver’s License or other valid government-issued photo identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- List of current medications
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
5) Get Directions
Visit our locations page to find your location and get personalized driving directions.
We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!